Translate

Saturday, November 07, 2015

Soso Cute!

Just a quick update. My friend "Ban Sidhe" of "Ban's Boutique" has finished doing the faceup on my Realfee Soso and it will be on its way back to me soon. I have no pictures of my own to show you, but here's a link to her photo.

The eyes pictured are the artist's. I haven't decided what I'll be using yet. I want to try a few different colours and sizes before I order anything. 

In the meantime I have nothing new to show you because I've been working every day on a commission I'm doing for Ban Sidhe in exchange for her faceup skills. In addition to her requested hand knit Realfee coat I am throwing in a few "extras" that I think she will like. Once she receives her parcel I'll update here with photos of the finished items. 

No comments: