Translate

Sunday, June 07, 2015

A Little Lace

I've been seeing a lot of summer over-blouses in stores these days. The sheer or lace tops are modeled over simple tanks and camisoles. Perhaps now is a good time to crochet a little vest by Mary Maxim?

New project

I'm making it for myself, from the Mary Maxim kit which includes a 1 pound cone of sport-weight cotton, but I'm hoping that after I have worked the pattern once, and understand the construction, I'll be able to down size it for Elfonda, my Fairyland Minifee. That would likely require using a tiny hook and sewing thread.

2 comments:

Ruinwen Dagorielle said...

What a gorgeous top! :) I know you will be able to scale it down easily! You are so very talented with making things for the wee folk. Hugs! :)

Marlene said...

The full sized version is coming along well, but I have some weaving projects elbowing their way to the forefront so I may not get to making a Minifee sized version for some time yet.