Translate

Saturday, April 18, 2015

More Time Please

I need more hours in my days! This morning I was awake at 5:30am with creative ideas flooding my brain. I enrolled in the oline Craftsy, Crazy Quilting class and spent several hours yesterday, and again today, watching all of the instruction videos, looking through the supply list, and digging through my fabrics, beads, and embroidery threads.

Another hobby pushing its way to the forefront.

Once I was through all the videos today I headed out with the hopes of enlarging the block patterns so I could get started with the various methods (4 in total) of piecing together the blocks. Unfortunately the print shop I like to have do such things for me is closed until Monday. Bummer. I'm so excited to get going though that I may just decide to use the old fashioned method of tracing it out by hand using a grid as guidance.

Not to waste a trip I continued on to various stores in search of additional threads, laces, beads, and embellishments.

Added more fun stuff to the pile.

Gah! Adventure beckons! Must I really cook supper before I get started?

Nah!

1 comment:

Gene Black said...

The classes on Craftsy are so well done. I have classes lined up to take - or retake -since you can watch them as many times as you need.