Translate

Sunday, April 26, 2015

Beginnings of a New Wardrobe

Elfonda wasted no time going shopping for material in what she deems "her colours" and apparently I am now to scurry about creating the wardrobe of her dreams.

Elfonda can't wait for me to get started on her wardrobe.

Luckily while she was away at Ban's Boutique I got a good start on this red vest for her. It only took a little additional finishing and a good blocking.

Elfonda's Red Vest

It's from the free Daniel Bingham Design Studios pattern, "Knit Tunic Vest". I knit it using 10/2 mercerized weaving cotton and size 1.25mm and 1.75mm needles (US sizes 0000 and 00).

Red Vest

The knitting biased terribly while in progress but a good soak and blocking fixed that problem.

New Vest

Zen can't keep his eyes off her.

Can't take his eyes off her.

2 comments:

Ruinwen Dagorielle said...

Elfonda and Zen are really cute together! I adore her vest, I'd love one for myself. :)

Marlene said...

Thanks Ruinwen, I wouldn't mind one myself, though I'd have to take a pass on the flame tights.