Translate

Friday, April 20, 2012

A Box (of Heads) Opening


1 of
25

Gathered around for the box opening party, humming a few popular tunes while they wait.

2 of 24

Oh look everyone, the box we’ve all been waiting for has finally arrived!

3 of
24

Maybe Candace should go first. She’s been waiting all this time not only headless, but handless and footless as well.

4 of 25

Look, here are her feet…..both sets!

5 of
25

Here Sis, let me give you a hand.

6 of 25

Thanks. Why don’t you go next and find your head.

7 of
25

Hey, it feels great to finally have a head on my shoulders. You next Candace.

8 of
25

Look guys, now that I have my head on right I’ve been thinking….Did you know that Wovenflame was charged taxes on the full insured value of our box of heads, wigs, eyes and such, even though she already paid the relevant taxes when she first bought them? That’s just SO wrong!

9 of 25

I’m not going to stand for it! I’m going to ask my team of lawyers what can be done about it. I’ll see you two later.

10 of
25

Do you really have to go right this minute?

Wovenflame is counting on me. She can’t afford this kind of double tax grab!

12 of 25

I’m determined to do what I can to rectify the situation.

13 of
25

And I’m angry!

14 of 25

Shannon! How was work? Our heads are back! Yours is right here….

15 of
25

Wow! You look FABulous!

16 of 25

Look, you must be the “C.F.P.” (customizer’s favourite project) she sent these awesome designer shoes for you.

17 of
25

Ohhh, I LOVE them! Thanks So much Ban!

18 of 25

They fit perfectly.

19 of
25

Oh, it’s such a relief to get out of those high heels! Let me slip into something more comfortable.

20 of
25

Much better. Did I hear you say you’d play your guitar for us?

21 of 25

I could listen to you play all night.

22 of
25

Maybe he has other plans Shannon.

 23 of 25

Really?

24 of
25

Yeah, really.

25 of
25

~  ~ ~


No comments: