Translate

Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Hand-me-down Knitting

Way back in March of 2005 I posted this picture of my Great Niece Isabella on my blog.

Isabella In Pink Purls

She was the recipient of the "Beribboned Eyelet Baby Sweater" and the matching accessories that I designed myself. Of course babies growing as they do, she wasn't in it for long before it was outgrown and had to be tucked away.

The outfit is enjoying a second go-'round, this time on Isabella's baby sister Olivia.

Eyelet baby set

Isn't she sweet? And looking so much like her big sister did as a baby!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on the new great-niece! She's celebrated in style, too.

Maggie Ann said...

She's adorable and yes, she does look like her sister. I love their names also. And the sweater set is a dream..oh so pretty and pink!