Translate

Tuesday, April 05, 2005

Doin' the Chicken

Not the bird, the recipe or the dance, I'm doin' the HAT. I've joined the Raw Chicken Viking Hat Knit-a-long.

Getting exactly the right shade for raw chicken skin is a challenge. After much searching in my local area I came up with these "ingredients", and at bargain bin prices too! (What, no one wanted to knit a wool sweater the color of chicken skin?!)

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Why would someone want to knit a hat that looks like a raw chicken? Well, I don't know. Maybe because there is far too much seriousness in this world and we all need a good belly laugh. I'm not the only one in my family to be nutty enough to join this knit-a-long. My daughter purchased all the necessary ingredients too.

1 comment:

Michelle said...

LOL I can't wait to see your chicken hat in progress!

I'm with you that we all need a good laugh!