Translate

Monday, November 21, 2016

Crazy Zauberball

A few months ago, while on a short trip, I bought a ball of Crazy Zauberball yarn as a souvenir of sorts. When I returned home it got set aside while I finished projects intended for the guild's booth at the Chilliwack Christmas Craft Market. The sale is now over and I can turn my attention to the pretty souvenir yarn.

November 20, 2016

I'm using a clasped weft technique with black wool on one side not only for the contrast effect, but also to extend the expensive Zauberball as far as I can. I hope to get enough yardage to make some sort of creative article of clothing. 

Crazy Zauberball fun.


2 comments:

Gene Black said...

That is absolutely gorgeous, Marlene. And thanks for the idea to extend a special yarn this way.

Marlene said...

I'm really pleased with the way it is turning out Gene. It's a great way to stretch a showcase yarn. I'm going to be so nervous creating something from this yardage. I won't want to wreck it!