Translate

Thursday, July 19, 2012

Morganna

I've settled on "Morganna" as a name for this new character that is sharing a head with Candace and Gunhilda.


I tried many other names for her because I was reluctant to use a name that my 5 year old granddaughter has an aversion to, (thanks to Disney's "The Little Mermaid II"),  but in the end nothing else would stick.


It was like Morganna was saying, "No! My name is "MORGANNA" and I won't settle for any other!" But really I don't blame her. Nothing else seemed to suit her.

I had a talk with Morganna about the situation and she has agreed to answer to "Morgan" or maybe "Anna" when Kaylen is around, but as she was walking away I heard her whisper, "...but neither one is my name."

1 comment:

Majerczak Sylwia said...

Piękną ma sukienkę :) Cudna