Translate

Sunday, May 03, 2009

Adding a Framework

Further work on the guild's challenge project I introduced in the last two posts:

I stitched the ends of a strip of plastic canvas together. Don't worry, this will be a hidden support system.

I'm now in the process of adding a bottom piece. I'm crocheting it from more of that handspun. The centre portion of an ice-cream lid will provide additional strength and shape to the bottom.

Bottom of what? Wait and see. It's still a work in progress.

2 comments:

CTJen said...

Oh, you're such a tease!

Marlene said...

Well dribbling the information out a bit at a time is partly intentional, to keep the readers guessing and imagining what they might do, CTJen, and partly because it truly is a work in progress and I will be working on it a bit more each day.