Translate

Monday, January 28, 2008

Masters Monday 2.5

Swatch 5 - Seaming Double Rib (K2P2)

I'm relatively happy with this one. I think it looks okay and would pass so I've done the write up for the seaming method. For now I will call it complete but I may decide later, when I'm finished the remaining swatches, to give it another go. I wouldn't mind trying another seaming technique to see if I could get rid of the squished look of the stitches in the column of knit stitches that contain the seam. I find it very difficult to avoid that pinched look in the seam. For some reason it does this even though those stitches, prior to seaming, did not appear any smaller than the ones in the other columns.

2 comments:

Knit Witch said...

Maddening isn't it?? Perhaps we need a Xanex before working these swatches! :)

Maggie Ann said...

Beautiful!