Translate

Saturday, October 27, 2007

Yorkshire Cap

The Yorkshire Cap (and co-ordinating 2 Button Scarf) both made from the 3 balls of Classic Elite Desert I won in Carrie's blog contest.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Quite successful, I think.

The 2 Button Scarf is a FREE interactive pattern by Knitting Software.

The hat pattern, calling for Noro yarns, was made by a local designer and is available through:


Chilliwack Wool & Craft Shop
Chilliwack, BC, Canada
V2P 6S8
604 795 9281


Ask for the "Yorkshire Cap" pattern featuring Noro yarns and they will know what you are talking about. They are out of stock at the moment but are expecting a shipment any day now.

7 comments:

Maggie Ann said...

Remarkably beautiful! Just coming by to see what you've been up too...and am inspired as always.

Anonymous said...

Oooooo, that yarn DOES remind you of the desert, doesn't it???!! And I really like your creative use of it too! Will you be wearing it this winter?

Marlene said...

No, it's destined to be a gift Sharon. As much as I like the look of hats on other people, I feel conspicuous in them myself.

Hilde C. said...

Thank you for telling me about “Sit-Upons”. It’s been difficult to find out what the English/American word would be. Norwegian knitters make portable seats like these all the time, mostly in knitted versions, but I’ve never seen them in blogs from other countries. So I’ve started to believe that it’s a Norwegian phenomenon, but from your comment I see that I might be mistaken. I would love to hear about it if you make it a project for youth groups :-)

I really like the set you've made. The colours are wonderful :-)

kristo said...

LOVE IT!!! The colours are awesome!

Ruinwen Dagorielle said...

What a great set! They look so great together! :)

Dr. Steph said...

I love the hat. Could you provide a bit more information about the pattern?

Thanks!