Translate

Monday, November 20, 2006

Four Hos

The rush is on. I have until December first to get this stocking done. With almost 100 applique pieces, some stuffing, a lot of embroidery and hundreds of sequins and beads to sew on it will take up most of my spare time over the next 11 days. Possibly longer.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

This stocking is for my daughter and she would like to decorate her home for Christmas on the first of December or thereabouts. You may recall that I finished my son-in-law's stocking a while back. I then took a break from appliqued stockings to knit, spin and weave. It seems my break was too long. Aack!

3 comments:

kristo said...

looks good so far. :-)

Nicole said...

'Tis the season! I think many crafters are starting to feel that holiday crunch. Good luck!

dragon knitter said...

humoring the pregnant woman is a good thing, lol. and i know the feeling. the vanilla sock of doom still awaits kitchenering, and the sweater may have to be frogged, because i'm not sure i have enough yarn (my daughter has gained some weight, but no, she's not pregnant, lol!)