Translate

Friday, October 28, 2005

Training Needles Off

Look at me. I'm a big girl now! See? No training needles.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

I managed to get far enough using the bamboo skewers that I was able to change over to two Addi Turbos. It turns out that I just happen to have TWO Addis in that one particular size. (I think it was a purchasing mistake, and not an extravagant overindulgence on my part.)

Round 32 is complete, and I've sewn a single bead to the very center of the shawl. I will also put a bead at the end of each of the large petals, and one in every loop of the outside edge. I love the way the beads look in my Peacock Feathers Shawl and thought I would do it again. Not a LOT of beads (too heavy), just a few as an accent.

3 comments:

Maggie Ann said...

Marlene, I love those colors! Out of this world gorgeous. So its another shawl...how nice for you. One of these days, I'll pick up my needles again.

Kat said...

Marlene, that's gorgeous so far--I can't wait to see the finished shawl!

Once again, you've inspired me, and now I'll have to add that to my list of things to do. I just got my very own copy of GOL and it's a bit overwhelming since I want to do just about every project. :-)
-Kat

illanna said...

SO pretty :)