Translate

Tuesday, January 04, 2005

Referral

I bravely cast on for the Daugava body (AGAIN!) and knit one row last night. Today I am going to take a little side journey to play with something else. Thicker wool, smaller project, texture not fairisle.....and using up a bit of my stash. After yesterday's "upset" I think I deserve a break.

Depending on how it goes, I'll tell you a little more about it tomorrow. Maybe even show a picture if you are good. In the mean time, I would like to refer you to my daughter's blog. She has updated recently and this one is really worth the visit. A little knitting and a LOT of funny. GO! She'll appreciate you dropping by.

2 comments:

Michelle said...

You do deserve a break! After the turmoil with the body of Daugava, a quick project will help you refresh.

P.S. Your daughter's post was an absolute hoot!

Marlene said...

If you liked Monkey, you'll have to go back and see his hat Michelle. It looks so cute. Apparently he is feeling the cold and is also trying to knit himself a warm sweater.