Translate

Wednesday, June 30, 2004

FOs

In an effort to add a few photos to my blog I searched the house for finished projects. I was suprised how many I found!

The oldest (that I have on hand) is probably "Knitting Neddie". She was made several years ago to decorate my knitting/crafts room. Her sweater was designed on "Sweater Wizard". The socks were also knit by hand. "Her" knitting was done on toothpicks. (Some day I will have to make her a set of prettier needles.)
.


I love socks made of Cascade "Fixation". These are two pairs I made last winter.




The Blue Cable Cardi was designed using "Sweater Wizard". I was a little disappointed with the bottom ribbing. Although I didn't want it to pull in too much, I think it is TOO loose.


The cable tank top turned out nice.....a tad on the short side for me though. The free pattern is available at http://www.estelleyarns.com/ Look for "Rib and Cable Top"



I've made a couple of these Earflap caps from the "Hats On" book. The first (grey and black) was a little big but with an adjustment of my gauge the second one fits very well.



I fell in love with the color/texture combination of these two yarns so I designed the Child's Cardi pattern to go with the yarn.


After making the child's sweater I just had to use the yarn again, this time in a Feather and Fan shawl that I designed myself.


While not exactly a knitting project, it is a FO so I will include it here. My knitting bag, made by recycling a thrift store find. It started as a messanger bag complete with a company logo and I redecorated it with appliqued fabric.






No comments: